The Apprenticeship Program is a training to embody and deepen your connection to yourself, your own creativity and your offering in the world.
Movement Medicine, founded by Ya’Acov and Susannah Darling Khan, is both deeply alchemical and deeply kind, inviting a dynamic and alive relationship with yourself, others and all you are connected to. This makes healing possible both on a personal and interpersonal level.
It is our intention to provide an environment that is both compassionate and appropriately challenging to facilitate deep personal healing, support you to uphold the highest vision you have for your life and give what is uniquely yours to give.
The Apprenticeship Programme includes time to work with your teachers individually, plus support from other members of our team, to distill where you are right now on your path, and what feels most resonant in terms of next steps towards an emerging vision for your life.
You will have one to one mentoring sessions in between modules and peer support groups to strengthen the work you do on the Apprenticeship in your day to day life.
Completion of this Movement Medicine Apprenticeship Programme gives you access to the Movement Medicine Professional Training with founders Ya’Acov and Susannah Darling Khan as well as the Movement Medicine Apprentice community and programme of Apprentice only gatherings and electives with the founders and faculty.
February 9th- 19th 2025
May 18th-28th 2025
October 9th-19th 2025
APPRENTICESHIP WITH DAVID MOONEY & YASIA LEISERACH
Yasia’s ongoing work and development of somatic voicework allows voice to be a key part of this program, and is adapted for the maps of Movement Medicine, as embodied voice is a part of expressing your souls greatest wish for your life and your offering in the world.
Yasia is a Somatic Voiceworker and Dance Facilitator. She uses these skills to empower others to reclaim and embody their voice – instinctive and intuitive voice as well as the literal. Yasia leads groups in Ireland, Europe and Asia
David’s background in Integrative Psychotherapy and Internal Family Systems, as well as strong long term engagement with Somatic Experiencing a is woven into the Apprenticeship Program. He is deeply passionate about Shamanic pathways and has studied with the Lakota in Canada.
David has been working intensively with Ya’Acov and Susannah Darling Khan for 20 years. He teaches from the heart and integrates his 18 years of somatic psychotherapy and his passion for shamanic pathways including the Red Path into his work with groups extensively throughout Ireland, Europe and USA.
THIS PROGRAMME IS FOR PARTICIPANTS WHO:
- want to integrate the practice, philosophy and application of movement medicine as ‘medicine for our times’
- want to make a difference in the world and walk their talk in all areas of life
- have the intention to embody who they are in all aspects of their lives
- want to work in an atmosphere of support, challenge and kindness to self and others
- have a sense of humour about themselves and yet are serious about what they want to create in this life
- want to train to use the principles and practices of movement medicine in their work
- want to join the community of movement medicine practitioners
AFTER COMPLETING THE APPRENTICESHIP YOU WILL BE FREE TO:
- continue onto the two-module Professional Training with Ya’acov and Susannah
- continue as a practitioner within the Apprenticeship (AP) community