• Support to find your own free dance, liberating your body to access its own language and wisdom.
• Support to find the confidence to be yourself, to communicate, to enjoy relating, giving and receiving.
• A friendly, non-competitive, welcoming atmosphere, no matter what your age, background, dance experience, culture, or appearance.
• A healthier body, heart, mind and connection to your soul.
• Most workshops start with a warm up, or “first dance”. In this you are encouraged to use the time to warm up your body, stretch, move, and arrive in the dance. It does not matter how you look, but it is important to keep your eyes open so you don’t bump into others.